How to Upload and Download files to and From Ultra-Flex Inc.
Our FTP site is web-based. Before you can upload or download files, you must contact Ultra-Flex and obtain a username and password. Once you have done that, you can begin.
- To get to our FTP site, click here.
- Type in your username and password to log in.
- Once you have logged in, you will see a window similar to the screen capture below. Click on the button "Upload" in the top menu bar to upload files.
- Highlight the Folder you wish to upload to from in the lefthand margin.
- Select "Add"
- A browser box will come up so you can select the file you wish to upload from your computer.
- Once you have selected your file to upload, click on "Open". Do this with each file you want to upload and when you are done, click on "Upload". Upload will take a few minutes depending on files size.
- You will receive a successful upload message when you are done.
If you wish to download a file from Ultra-Flex Inc., Click on "Containers" on the top menu bar.
- Select the folder where the file resides that you wish to download. You may need to contact Ultra-Flex Inc. if you don't know the location.
- Click on the folder that the file resides in and you will see a list of files that are contained in the Ultra-Flex folder.
- Simply click on the file you wish to download and a standard Windows message will appear asking you if you want to 'open' the file or 'save' it. You choose either way but remember to save it to you computer if you choose 'open'.
Ultra-Flex Inc. All Rights Reserved. Copyright © 2006